Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Surfer Baby's First Trip

So Thursday (August 25th) is my first trip with a bun in the oven - ha ha.  Me and the little one are flying to SC for a month without Papi - this is going to be super tough.  This is the longest I have been away from Rudy since we first met.  Talk about an emotional roller coaster - I am SO excited to see my friends and family, but I hate being away from Rudy.  

I told Rudy today that I don't want to fly alone, but he reassured me I wouldn't be flying alone...I'll be flying with our little surfer baby.  I'm not the best flyer in the world so Thursday should be very interesting.  

Luckily and unfortunately I have 2 hour and 45 minute layover in Atlanta - I say luckily because it gives me enough time to get my muscle-less body through customs and immigration, and I say unfortunately because that means it's going to be an extra long day of traveling.

Anyway, I can't believe it will be 11 weeks on Thursday!  The doctor still wants me to take it easy for the next week and half, but he did clear me to fly so that's good.  Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with my bags - I'll be taking two big luggage bags home so I can bring stuff back.

Well, since I didn't upload the pictures from the ultrasound yesterday, I will upload them today.

Here's our little munchkin at 10 weeks 4 days:

(PS - For those of you who are wondering what that thing is coming out from the baby's belly, it's the umbilical cord...it's way too early to tell the sex of the baby - ha ha.)









No comments:

Post a Comment