Monday, August 22, 2011

10 - 11 Week Check-Up


We got to see our little surfer baby again today!  The good thing about going to the doctor here is they always do an ultrasound for every check-up!  This time our little one actually looks like a baby and not a peanut.  

We have a healthy baby growing in there - with a heart beat of 169 beats per minute.  I could have sworn that I had gained weight since my last check up, but I was so wrong.  I've lost another 6 pounds since my last check up.  I haven't really been sick or anything, so I am assuming it is all muscle weight.

Anyway, everything seemed to check out fine.  Luckily I talked Rudy into bringing the camera for this appointment so we have a cute little video to share with everyone!  It shows our little surfer baby break dancing in my belly - ha ha.

Well, I seem to have writer's block today because I didn't sleep at all last night so I think I will take a nap and write more later.  I am posting the video below - so ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. I can't watch the video for some reason! I'll have to check it on Liz's laptop whenever she gets home. Love you!-J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!! Steph!! That is SO amazing!! And how awesome that it's in 3D as well?! We cannot WAIT for our 3D/gender appointment in 2 weeks... hopefully we'll get to see some movement like that. What a miracle, isn't it?? Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete