Monday, August 1, 2011

M.I.A.

So....little surfer baby and I have been MIA the past few days.  Well, maybe not missing in action since I can't really do much, but just missing period. Ha ha.

Saturday was a GREAT day.  I finally felt well enough to leave the house for a few hours to go take pictures for Rudy's surf lessons.  I got to see the ocean for the first time in what seems like a month on Saturday, and that lifted my spirits for sure.  I am definitely having surfing withdrawals right now, but it's worth it.  I must say it is tough watching people surf when all I want to do is grab my surf board and take my little surfer baby to catch some waves.

I know surfing would help me relieve some stress right now, but unfortunately I am still on bed-rest.  I'm hoping that my doctor will tell me I can surf again around week 12, but it may be a long shot. Oh well...only time will tell!

Sunday was a TERRIBLE day for me and my little surfer baby.  Nothing seemed to sit well with us that day.  To get my mind off of my rumbly  tumbly I decided to have a Harry Potter marathon - the funny thing about this was instead of watching the movies starting with the first movie, I started with the last movie and went backwards.  I guess it's my way of getting a Harry Potter fix until I am able to go to the Cinema to see the newest movie.  Hopefully our local movie store will get the bootleg version soon - sometimes we get new movies before they come out in the cinemas! (Yeah I know..who says Cinema anymore? haha)

Today has been a pretty productive day.  I had quite a bit of homework due today and was able to finish it all in a couple of hours.  I must say I find it difficult to motivate myself when I don't feel well, but when I have an assignment due, somehow I can kick my butt into gear.

Now that I am finally done with all of my homework I wanted to take some time to write.

Today marks 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I've been reading to try to find out when the embryo becomes a fetus and I keep getting between 8 and 9 weeks.  Either way I can't wait see our little blueberry in a few weeks to see how far he/she has developed.  I believe at our next appointment I will be around 10 weeks and a few days.  By week 10, I believe our baby will actually look like a baby except he/she will only be the size of a prune.

Anyway, I am anxious to see what the future holds for our little family.  I will continue to pray that everything will be alright and that we'll be able to hold our first baby in March 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment