Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No Throw Up Streak = O.V.E.R.

Well, my no throw up streak is officially over since this morning.  I was hoping I'd make it through this pregnancy without experiencing the one pregnancy symptom I hate more than anything...throwing up.  Just thinking the words makes me cringe.  I used to say I'd much rather break a bone than throw up, but I was extremely surprised at how well I handled it this morning.

Anyway, enough of that talk...I believe I've come to the realization that I must sleep every morning until 10 a.m. in order for me to have a good day.  Over the past week I've noticed that if I wake up/get up before 10 a.m. I feel terrible the rest of the day.  On the other hand, if I sleep/stay in bed until 10 a.m. I actually feel well throughout the day.  Unfortunately, today I woke up/got up around 8:40 a.m., which I believe caused me to have a bad day.  Tomorrow I will have to try to force myself to stay in bed until 10 a.m. because I do not want to have another day like today. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx my theory...ha ha)

Well, my day was highly uneventful after around 11 a.m. because I slept until 6 p.m. I just woke up a few hours ago to get some homework done and write a short blog post, but now I think I'm headed back to sleep before the yucky feelings start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment