Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby #2 is...a BOY!

We are SO excited to announce our little bun in the oven is a little boy! We are so blessed and super happy that Kosta will have a baby bro and best bud to grow up with.  I can't wait to see these two running around together.

So yesterday (Saturday, May 17, 2014) I was officially 15 weeks 3 days pregnant.  We did the early gender ultrasound because we're so impatient! Lol. There is this super neat place called Baby Impressions here in Greenville, SC that does early gender and 3D/4D ultrasounds. They will do ultrasounds as early as 14 weeks to determine the gender.  It's great because you can bring your whole family to watch the ultrasound - they have couches set up for guests and rocking horses for kids to play on. Here's the link to their site if you want to check it out: http://www.babyimpressions4d.com/

This pregnancy has been a little different than my first pregnancy with Kosta. My symptoms have been slightly different (luckily no vomiting this time around) - just headaches, food aversions, and serious exhaustion with this pregnancy.  With my pregnancy with Kosta, I was not able to work out - I was on bed rest for the first 6 weeks and had to limit myself to walking.  With this pregnancy, I am able to workout - however, I have been having severe round ligament pains, which have hindered my workouts tremendously.  I was hoping to keep up with my HIIT workouts with T25 and P90x3, but it looks like I am going to have to go the yoga/walking route.

Anyway, back to our future little man! He is so relaxed in there - he likes to lie on his tummy with his tushy up in the air. Kosta was a little maniac in my tummy - he was constantly moving and karate chopping me. Ha ha!  Here are some of the ultrasound pictures from yesterday:




No comments:

Post a Comment