Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2 to 4 Months

My Sweet Kosta,

Wow, time has flown by.  I feel like I blinked one time and now you are about to be 4 months old!  I cannot believe how much you are growing every single day.  It seems like just yesterday we were putting newborn baby diapers on you, and now we are putting size THREE diapers on you!

I wish I could slow down this time in our lives so we can enjoy you being this small for a while, but then again I cannot wait to see how you grow!

The past two months you have learned to do so many new things - it is amazing.  Here are some of the things you can do now:


  • Reach out for your toys and put them in your mouth
  • Roll over from your tummy to your back - 5/26/12

  • Roll over from your back to your tummy - you just accomplished this today! 6/26/12
    • We don't have a video yet..but as soon as I do, I will post it!
Side note: ** I just realized that you rolled over from your back to your tummy exactly ONE MONTH from when you rolled over from your tummy to your back - You are amazing! **
  • You are learning your name! You immediately respond when someone says "Kosta" - you look right at them.
  • You laugh all the time - anything and everything seems to crack you up, which I love!

You are changing so much.  Some days I think you look more like me and other days you look just like your Daddy.  If I look directly at you, I think you look like me, but your profile is definitely your Daddy's.

Here's a picture of you at around 2 months old:


Here's a picture of you at around 3 months old:


Here's a picture of you at almost 4 months old:


Well, you are almost 4 months now - just 8 more days and you'll be 4 months! (July 4, 2012 - Independence Day)  

We have your four-month well check-up on July 5th - I'm not looking forward to it because I think they will be giving you more shots, and it hurts Mommy to see you in pain :(  But you are so tough and I know you'll be just fine!

Well, you still haven't developed a set schedule for eating, sleeping, and playing, but I am sure we will get on a routine soon.  We're trying to help you get on a routine by taking you on a walk in the morning, then putting you down for a nap.  However, our walks seem to start at different times int he morning.  

Then at 6 PM we give you a bath and after Mommy gives you a baby massage, which you love!  As soon as Mommy turns on your Baby Einstein playlist, you know it's time for your bath and massage - you start kicking your feet and cooing immediately.

Here are some pictures from last night's bath time and massage:

Right after bath time

Waiting for your massage and listening to your music

And this is you telling Mommy to stop taking pictures and get back to work - ha ha :)

Well, you just woke up a little late from your nap so I guess you'll be getting a 7:30 PM bath and massage. 

I love you so so much Kosta!  You continue to amaze me every single day.

Love Always,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment