Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And the baby is.....

A BOY!  It's official...our little surfer baby is a boy!  I am so excited to finally know so I can really start planning for our little one.  We're going to have a mini-Rudy running around next year! Ha ha - that is crazy to think about.

So last night I didn't sleep at all.  I kept having weird dreams, which kept me tossing and turning all night.  The strange thing is I had a dream that we found out we were having a girl - I guess I was secretly hoping the baby would be a girl because everyone else kept saying the baby would be a boy.

I was so nervous/excited/anxious this morning for the appointment - luckily I had my Mama, Elizabeth, and Amy with me to calm my nerves.  It was so much fun having them at the appointment with me, but I definitely missed having Rudy here.  We all were super emotional watching the video, which made me miss Rudy even more.  Luckily I will be seeing him tomorrow!!!

Anyway, our little surfer baby was a trip today.  He was doing headstands in my belly this morning.  He also kept having his hands up in like a driving position - I wonder if he's already thinking he's a rally car driver like his Papi (Rudy thinks he's a rally car driver, but he's definitely not...ha ha).

Here are some of the ultrasound pictures from today's appointment:

He's definitely a boy!

 This is his rally car driving picture.

 Doing headstands in Mami's belly!

Doing headstands while "driving".

Waving Bye-Bye before the appointment was over.
  
Hope you all enjoyed our little surfer baby/rally car baby pictures! I will try to find a way to upload the video later!

No comments:

Post a Comment